Saturday 9 June 2018

Glow Organic: Sample Service


One of the girls on one of the beauty groups on Facebook flagged up that Glow Organic has a sampling service which is great for colour matching or trying before buying full size. Samples are available alone in quantities of 5. Up to 5 can be ordered if you are buying a full size product. With the samples you get a voucher code for 20% off a subsequent full size product (the samples range in price from £1.20 - £4.50).

I picked up two foundation samples. The Ere Perez Quinoa Water Foundation in Haze is slightly too pale for me so I'll stick with the one I originally selected and I love the Zao Makeup Silk Foundation. I chose 713 Fair Beige which seems nearly spot on.

My other three samples are skincare from new to me brand Luxe Botanics. I chose from their CAMU Brightening Range and instantly fell for the Brightening Cleanser (I'd buy this full size!), I wasn't so keen on the serum but liked the moisturiser - that's why samples are so good!

Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment