Monday 2 April 2018

Tropic Skincare: Superfood Hand Therapy


Every Tropic Skincare product I try I love! This Award Winning Superfood Hand Therapy* (£12 - 80ml) is just fantastic! I love the pretty outer wrapper too making it perfect for gifting just as it is!


The hand cream is presented in a bright green plastic tube (you have to be careful as the hand cream can come out pretty quickly, but it's easy enough just to squeeze a small amount out).

Rich and nourishing the cream is supercharged with papaya and mango butters which protect and repair dry and damaged hands. The scent is gloriously uplifting and a blend of grapefruit, bergamot, lime and mandarin.

To use: apply as often as needed throughout the day

I'm really impressed, it's a lovely hand cream and it does exactly what it says it will. Hands are left feeling comfortable, deeply nourished and smelling great! What's your favourite Tropic Skincare products?

*complimentary

2 comments:

  1. I've been hearing more and more about Tropic. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the hand cream - I'll need to check them out soon!

    The ecoLogical

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every Tropic Skincare product I've tried I've loved. It's a really great brand.

      Delete