Thursday 26 April 2018

The Natural Beauty Box - April - Fresh Faced

March's The Natural Beauty Box entitled "Almost Good Enough to Eat.." was absolutely incredible. It featured five products I hadn't tried before (although there were two brand inside I knew about but hadn't tried the products - that's what beauty boxes should all be about). See my thoughts on the box HERE.

This month the theme is "Fresh Faced" and the products are worth £82.95. The box costs £24.95 a month (and you can cancel at anytime). Unfortunately my product information sheet was missing but Emma kindly sent me a copy of it via email.


There's one totally new to me brand this month - Villiers London and inside is their Floral Face Steam which is worth £15. I'm not really a fan of face steams alas so I'll be passing this one on. I'll definitely be checking out the range as there are a lot of products there which appeal!

I adore BYBI Babe Balm (REVIEW) so was really excited to see their Buffer Lip Scrub (£9) which is a creamy indulgent treat which leaves the lips feeling nourished, smooth and buffed. LOVE!

The three remaining items I've tried before (they are great additions to the box and even more exciting if you've not tried them previously).

From Myroo Organic Skincare there is a full size (26g - £30) of their Skin Boost Serum with Rosehip, Starflower and Orange Blossom. See my review HERE. I'm sure it will be nice to revisit as I first tried it in 2012!

From Bloomtown we have their award winning The Spring Blue Clay & Indigo Leaf Soothing Mask (90g - £12). See my review HERE. This is a lovely mask so I'll look forward to trying it again.

The final item this month is PHB Ethical Beauty's Brightening Eye Gel (15ml - £16.95) which I've received before in a Love Lula Beauty Box. 

What do you think of the contents this month? Did you pick up a "Fresh Faced" box?

No comments:

Post a Comment