Wednesday 4 April 2018

Pink & Green Organic Skincare: 'Marzipan' Body Souffle


This is only my second try from P&G. Their 'Marzipan' Body Souffle (100ml - £16) featured in the fabulous Almost Good Enough to Eat...box by The Natural Beauty Box in March. See my initial thoughts on the box HERE.

My dry winter skin is loving this lush fluffy souffle (although I've found it to have a slightly grainy feel, although this disappears when it's massaged onto the skin).


As you'll see I'm loving it! The souffle is a blend of Shea Butter and Plum Kernel Oil and has been formulated for sale exclusively to support long term trauma based therapy aftercare programme for survivors of sex trafficking - Safe from Slavery.

The Plum Kernel oil gives the souffle it's nutty marzipan scent. It's also rich in Oleic and Linoleic acids, Vitamins E & B and Beta-carotene. The organic Shea Butter used is African in origin and comes from small women's co-operatives in Burkina Faso.

To use: massage onto the skin after a bath or shower for deliciously scented skin.

I just love this and will re-purchase. I definitely want to explore more products from Pink & Green Organic Skincare including Neroli & Frankincense Body Butter and Tropical Island Scrub. What's your favourite(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment