Saturday 28 April 2018

April Empties

This must be the smallest amount of empties...ever.. (I recycled the ones I'd finished when I was away recently rather than bring them back). I'm not going to use anything else up so here goes..


MOA Dreamy Mineral Soak 400g - I absolutely loved these. I bought them with a 30% off code as I'd never buy them full price. If they were on offer again I'd be sure to snap them up. See my review HERE.

Kiss the Moon GLOW Bedtime Bath Salts 400g* - Again, these were fabulous and I loved them. See my review HERE. I'll definitely buy these when my stash reduces.


I absolutely adored all three Botany Blend oils** I tried. These two samples were also gorgeous (don't you just love companies which offer trial sizes). See my review HERE. I'm highly likely to buy ACESO in the future.

New from Tabitha James Kraan is Clean Shampoo which has a slight lather. This 10ml sample gave me two uses making it a good try-me (or perfect for holidays). I'll definitely buy full size soon.

From Sisley and my April subscription sample pack is their Revitalising Volumising Shampoo 8ml which I found to have a strange oily sort of texture. This seemed nice enough but I didn't really notice any extra volume in my hair.

My final sachet this month is from Green People - Intensive Repair Shampoo which seemed nice. The sachet is quite small so I only got one use from it.  Might or might not buy full size.


Beatitude Peace Bath Oil 10ml - I'm a huge fan of this brand (my favourite scent is Joy). This is great for a relaxing soak. See my review HERE.

Kiss the Moon LOVE After Dark Face Oil 5ml is truly decadent and very luxurious. See my mini review HERE. My stash of face oils is truly huge but once it reduces a bit I'll buy this again.

ESPA Restorative Body Oil 15ml which was a Latest in Beauty Build your own Box pick. Nice to use with a pleasant scent.  My body products stash is huge so probably wouldn't buy.

Molton Brown Frankincense & Allspice Handwash 300ml - I adore this spicy wash. This was my last full size (and I never got round to picking any up in the sales) so no more for me until it's back in store in October. See my review HERE.

My final item this month is Ezàpè Naturals Rosemary Body Butter 25g which is a nourishing pot of goodness. See my review HERE. I've got a full size pot of this waiting to be used but I'd buy again.

What have you been using up this month?

*sent to me via the LLABP
**complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment