Wednesday 13 September 2017

Zing Organics: Zing Lover's Subscription Club

As you'll know I'm a huge Zing Organics fan.  

See my recent reviews HERE and HERE. I recently blogged about their newish monthly subscription box - see HERE. I'd fancied signing up last month but with holidays just didn't get round to it and so I couldn't resist September's box!


Sign up and pay £29.50 a month including p&p. Each box is worth £50 or more. See HERE for more info.

September's theme is is Woods and includes a treasure from the forest floor (I got these cute little fir cones on their own little twig).


The Eco Marine Algae Facial Cleansing Masque (25g - £24.50) is simply exquisite and smells of the sea. I've only used it once but already I love it. It deeply nourishes the skin leaving it plumped, radiant and smooth. Expect a full review soon! This one's a keeper!


Eastern Promise Solid Cologne in Spiritual Frankincense & Sandalwood (5g - £24.50) this unisex scent is made with 100% Certified Organic ingredients and has a balsamic/woody scent. I've tried the solid scents before (French Bourbon, Geranium & May Chang) and loved it.


A Limited Collection Miniature Amber Glass Candle in "Forest" which is Piercing Siberian Fig with Bourbon Geranium. Burn time is 10 hours. Looking forward to burning this!

What an amazing box of goodies which also come with a gift card (as if you could bear to gift it!)  Is this subscription something you'd sign up for? If you do, you won't be disappointed!

1 comment: