Thursday 21 September 2017

Shopping my Stash #92


These are the products I've been reaching for:

I just adore everything by Zing Organics. This travel friendly solid perfume is just gorgeous. It's scented with French Bourbon, Geranium & May Chang and is aromatic and uplifting. See my review HERE.

A new find is BetterYou B12 Daily Oral Spray. I was looking for something to give me a lift. It restores energy, aids concentration and memory and combats tiredness and fatigue. I'm really impressed with how it makes me feel more alive and I'll be buying the spray again.

I'm a huge Antipodes fan and I'm finding coming into autumn my lips and hands are needing some more TLC. See my review of Deliverance Kowhai Flower Hand Cream HERE and the Lip Balm with Lime Leaf & Cocoa Butter* HERE.

Aster & Bay's Dry Shampoo (4oz - £26)** is one of the best I've used. It was perfected over a six month period and is formulated with kaolin clay, rice starch, cassava root powder and organic tea tree oil.

The dry shampoo is easy to use and soaks up any oils and grease, volumises and I find I need to wash my hair less. To use: shake a small amount of product onto your hand (or apply directly to your parting). Apply to the roots massaging the powder into the hair until it disappears.

What have you been reaching for lately?

*sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program
**complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment