Tuesday 5 September 2017

Love Lula: Balm Balm Beauty Balm


I do love a trial size and this little one from Balm Balm is fantastic. I picked it up as a sample with purchase (£1.50) but full size (£16.50 - 60ml with muslin cloth) is a bargain.

It's suitable for all skin type and has a multitude of uses. The balm has a delicious lavender herbal scent (it also contains rosemary, frankincense, tea tree, rose geranium & clary sage essential oils).

Calming, balancing, nurturing and nourishing the balm is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, seed oils and healing herbal extracts.

To use: as a cleansing balm, a moisturiser, a mask, lip balm, elbow & heel balm and as a body scrub (adding a bit of sugar or salt).

It really is a fantastic product which would be great for travelling. I know I'll be buying full size soon! What's your favourite Balm Balm product?

1 comment:

  1. This sounds fantastic. I love Balm Balm Fragrance Free Baby Balm as it is so versatile (but personally love it as a lip balm or cuticle softener). I need to finish my post on it really!

    Emma @ www.beautyfolio.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete