Sunday 10 September 2017

YOU Beauty Box: The CEW Awards Edit

I was sad to learn that September is the last month of YBB (after four years). They are joining forces with Latest in Beauty. Sad times. I did love my little £6.95 box! I was happy I'd re-joined this month as the choices for September were fabby.




I picked:

The Beauty Kitchen Seahorse Plankton 5 Minute Miracle Mask (60ml and worth £14.99!). It smells beautiful and I'm looking forward to trying it. Expect a review soon!

My second pick was Yes To Coconut Ultra Moisture Conditioner for Dry Hair (280ml - £5.99).

The extras: Weleda Jardin de Vie Grenade perfume sample vial and Aussie 3 minute miracle reconstructor deep treatment sachet.

What did you pick?

2 comments:

  1. Nice choise :) I like natural cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The choices were good for September.

      Delete