Wednesday 4 April 2012

Neil George Intense Illuminating Conditioner

I'd never heard of this brand until I received a 10ml sachet in my Cult Beauty free gift.


Amanda George & Neil Weisberg opened the Neil George Salon in Beverley Hills in 2005.  They are both English and went to the states in the early 90s and met while working at Chris McMillan Salon in LA.

The products contain Indian Gooseberry extract which makes the product smell amazing!  A rich cream which you apply to damp hair, concentrating on the ends. Leave on for 2-3 minutes and then rinse.

My hair looked really healthy after using this.  Soft, smooth, nourished and static free.  Retails at £19 for 215ml.  I got three uses out of my sachet.  It is definitely being added to my ever-expanding wishlist.  Also in the range is Intense Illuminating Shampoo which retails at £18 for 215ml, Indian Gooseberry Treatment Oil, which retails at £32 for 118ml and Pure Shot Intense Treatment Spray, which retails at £41 for 15ml.

I just need to use up this little lot first....


4 comments:

  1. Hehe you seem to have the same problem as me, i have found a amazing hair treatment, shampoo and conditioner but sadly i have 7 shampoos and 5 conditioners to go through first and i doubt i can palm them with using them on my daughter as she is still too young. lol

    Following sweety

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.co.uk/

    I would love it if you checked me out and maybe followed back? check out my latest review on helen e cosmetics, some gorgeous lip colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! just going to check out your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, and thanks for the lovely review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome! Fab product - I think I will cave in and buy before I finish the above products x

      Delete