Tuesday 24 April 2012

Estee Lauder Deluxe Gift With Purchase - Harvey Nichols

It's that time again! Harvey Nichols Estee Lauder Gift with purchase if you buy 2 or more items - one to be a moisturiser, eye care or repair serum.  So tempted!  It runs from 26th April - 12th May.



Included in the gift is Re-Nutriv Hydrating Creme Cleanser, a Re-Nutriv moisturiser (I think, its too wee to read exactly what it is), an eye shadow palette, a lippy, lipliner, mascara and gloss as well as a handbag and make up bag.  Do you think you'll be get the offer?

14 comments:

  1. Looks great! I've never bought an Estee Lauder though so wouldn't have a clue which 2 products to purchase! x

    www.lottys-luxuries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. their moisturisers are really good and the second item can be anything - a lippy/gloss/mascara etc. I'm wanting to try their cooling eye illuminator x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. so tempted (and payday approaching!) x

      Delete
  3. Payday this week for me - as usual I've got a long list of things I'm after so I may just be tempted!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so tempted! The Harvey Nics GWP time is always the best! x

      Delete
  4. Thanks! Will check them out :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. definately, thanks, id have missed this otherwise!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got an eyeshadow pallet and night repair really pleased with the gift thanks for letting us know about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) no problem! I'll just trying to justify getting it myself! x

      Delete