Sunday, 1 April 2012

March Favourites


These are my March favourites - a new post for me.

Benefit the POREfessional - an amazing product, especially for afternoon shine.  I kept reading great reviews on this product and now I know why!  This is always going to be in my make up bag.  A bit pricey but so worth it.

Clarins Eau de Jardins  - a treatment fragrance, fresh and uplifting and great for spring.

Revlon Lip Butter - shade 050 Berry Smoothie - I am so in love with this, great colour and it is super moisturising.  Definitely going to check out some other shades.

Soap & Glory A Great Kisser - mentioned this lip balm here.  Love the peachy scent and glossy finish.

Elemis Pro-Radiance Hand & Nail Cream - my new favourite hand cream.  Moisturises dry hands and has a spa like scent.

What are your favourites?

12 comments:

  1. The lip balm looks fab, going to keep an eye out for it xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its really gorgeous, I'd recommend x

      Delete
  2. Some great favourites here, can't wait to get my hands on the Revlon lip butters!

    Emma xo
    www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! you will love them! x

      Delete
  3. I got my Mum Clarins Eau de Jardins for mothers day and I'm going to have to go out and get it myself its lovely! Great blog
    Hollie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how fresh smelling it is! thanks x

      Delete
  4. You made me have a look at the Clarins website for the Eau de Jardins perfume- love that it's marketed as a "treatment" fragrance, I'm a true believer of aromatherapy! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really lovely, I recommend x

      Delete
  5. LOVING this post! Some of my favorite products:) You have great taste!! I'm new to fashion blogging check out my blog:0)
    http://fashionablefavorites.blogspot.com/
    Let's follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! away to check out your blog x

      Delete
  6. So with you on the porefessional! It's one of my faces ATM too

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such an amazing product which really works! x

      Delete