Saturday 14 August 2021

Natural Wellness Box: The Summer Nights Collections

As there were some of The Summer Nights Collection available at Natural Wellness Box when I got back from my mini staycation I knew I'd need to nab a one off box (£42). Sign up Bi-Monthly for £38 (payments are taken when the subscription is taken out and then: January, March, May, September, November). They've also got a fantastic offer this weekend - get £10 off The Glow Collection this weekend only with SUMMERGLOW10 - see me mention it on the blog HERE.

What a great box! Inside is:

Monuspa Reviving Rosewood Mist - RRP - £25.95

No Secrets Beauty Luxury Shower Cream - Four - RRP - £25 (tried before)

Botanical Blooming Blends Be Sexy Tincture RRP - £22

Liha Queen of Idia African Moss Candle RRP - £14

Vita Coco Infused Sparkling Coconut Water - £2.49

Squirrel Sisters Peanut Raspberry Bar - £1.50

A sample (3 days worth) Fight Vitamins Immunity Gummies

I'll be coming back with reviews once I've had the chance to try the products out properly. Are you a subscriber or do you just dip in and out like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment