Sunday 22 August 2021

August Empties

I'm not going to use anything else up in August so here are my August empties. If it's marked * I've kindly been sent the product to review. 


As you'll know I'm a huge fan of Butterwhips. I used up their Traditionally Floral & Exotically Tranquil Body Butters 25g each which were gorgeous. See my review HERE. Would buy again. Escentric Molecules Molecule 03 (30ml) I absolutely love this vertiver scent & have just opened a new one. I used up 2 sample vials - Miller Harris Poirier du Soir which is deliciously fruity & Kenzo Flowers EDT which is sublime. Would buy both full size. Tata Harper Hyaluronic Gel Moisturizer 10ml is perfect for summer. I had the pleasure of trying Scottish brand Deerieo & fell head over heels for their Aurora Face Oil Serum 10ml* review. It's on the wishlist! I simply adore Floral Street's Electric Rhubarb 10ml. I always have a back up! The Oribe duo were fab (Gold Lust Shampoo & Conditioner both 50ml). Really luxurious. I adore this brand!


Organic Youth Skincare Escape Organic Bath & Body Oil 15ml. I truly loved this stunning oil which is scented with Jasmine, Vanilla, Sweet Orange & Sandalwood - review. Buying next month!  It was good to revisit Temple Spa and I loved the La La Lagoon Bath & Shower Gel 30ml. I adore every Dr Hauschka product I try and their Rose Nurturing Bath Essence 100ml* is simply sublime. See my review HERE. It's on the wishlist! Siam Ginger is one of my favourite bath & shower therapy scents from Bodhi & Birch. Sure to buy again soon! I used their Botanic Dew Hand & Body Wash for hands and I love it's uplifting scent. Will buy again (both 200ml). Rounding up my empties this month is Organic Works Lavender Hand Wash 300ml* which is gorgeous. Will buy again at some point. What have you been using up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment