Thursday 12 August 2021

The Main Street Trading Company: Summer Reading Gift

I just love a wee visit to The Main Street Trading Company in St Boswells in the Scottish Borders. I actually visited last week! If I'd thought in advance I could have picked up my Summer Reading Gift Box (Courtney's Picks) (£26 plus p&p) directly rather than having it posted! 


The gift set is beautifully wrapped with a little personalised note - it's the little things! I love the "hare" tissue and wrap.


Inside the box is a beautifully wrapped and tied parcel of the two books in the set, a miniature of Lind & Lime Gin (my fav) and two tins of Fever Tree Tonic Water. There are three summer selections to choose from picked by their booksellers - one book they've read and loved and one which is on their summer reading list (see HERE). I picked Courtney's Picks (as I'd read/have one of each in the others). As I wanted to read The Mercies by Kiran Millwood Hargrave and the other book, The Mermaid of the Black Conch by Monique Roffey piqued my interest.






This set is total joy giving and the perfect gift for a book lover. I can't wait to see what Autumn brings! (Reviews will come in a forthcoming monthly book round-up). See all the Gift Boxes HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment