Thursday 19 August 2021

Latest Buys: Summer Reading Gift Box, Natural Wellness Box, NØRDEN, Castaway Soaps, Scottish Soap Witch, At the Farmhouse

I have been a bit more considered with my August purchases. Here's what I've been buying lately:


I couldn't resist Courtney's Picks - Summer Reading Gift Box - a real joy giving book box from The Main Street Trading Company in St Boswells (can't wait to see what Autumn brings!) See my post about it HERE.

Another thing I was on wait-see if there's any left was July's Natural Wellness - The Summer Nights Collection. I was in luck and snaffled one quickly up. See my review HERE.

A fab concrete soap dish from Smells Like Home from NØRDEN in North Berwick.

Beautiful soaps - one new to me brand and one I love. Picked up locally to me in Portobello. It's the little things which bring so much joy! 

I came across Susan and her wonderful art while browsing the hashtag #Lauder on Instagram. It was meant to be that I found her site At the Farmhouse and treated myself to a gorgeous hand painted candle pot using a repurposed jar and exquisite nature cards. Everything truly brings me such joy!



What have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment