Tuesday 10 August 2021

*Love Lula Beauty Box: August 2021

I came back from my mini staycation to August's Love Lula Beauty Box, which I receive free of charge as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger - AD. This month the box is worth £71 and inside are 3 full size products and a travel size. It's a fantastic box!

The first thing to jump out at me was a brand new Ooh! Oils of Heaven Blackcurrant Face Oil 30ml which is so new it isn't on the website yet! It'll soothe, tone and hydrate the skin. So far my skin's loving it.

I adore beautiful Butterwhips, and inside is a huge 75g (£18) tin of their Warmly Relaxing Bergamot, Lavender and Vitamin E Body Butter - which is my favourite scent in the range. Check out my review HERE. I'm delighted to have a pot of this back in my stash!

From Terre Verde we have 30ml (£9) of their AcquaDiRosa Balancing Mist which is gorgeous. Deliciously rose scented it'll tone and balance the skin. 

Rounding up the box this month is a full size from Inika Organic their Lip & Cheek Cream 3.5g (£25) (in assorted shades). I received Morning, a gorgeous peachy shade. I've been using this for a pop of colour on my lips and cheeks.

Love Lula also offer subscribers a very generous 20% off brands in the box. Sign up to the Beauty Box HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment