Monday 4 February 2019

Content Beauty x Psychologies Real Beauty & Wellbeing Awards Box A

Way back when this box launched last year I really wanted it. It's a collaboration (there's a box B too) with Psychologies Magazine (and their Award winners for 2018) with profits from sales of the collections going to WEN - Women's Environmental Network. I was chuffed to bits to pick it up for £65 in the sale as it's such a blooming bargain! (was £80) and the contents are worth over £180 (if I could afford it, I'd buy it again..!) These boxes are only available while stocks last.


And for a closer look..



I'm already such a fan of these two - Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts 100g which are worth £10 (review) and Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil 9ml (£11) (this one and Inner Strength are my favs from the range). 


Nourish Radiance Rejuvenating Peptide Serum 30ml Full Size (worth £22) which will plump up the skin while adding a much needed shot of nourishment.

You'll know I'm a Beauty Kubes fan having reviewed their Normal/Dry Kubes HERE. I'm looking forward to trying these ones which are suitable to use for Shampoo and as a Body Wash and come in at £8.50 for 27 cubes.

I tried MV Organics last year when I was a Beauty Shortlist Judge so I was very pleased to see their Organic Rose Plus Booster (8ml) nestling inside the box. It's a beautiful product which I took on my recent weekend away. Expect a review soon!

I've always wanted to try more from TWELVE Beauty (I've tried a few face care samples before) and inside is their Hyaluroil Lip Treatment (10ml - £28 Full Size). I'm trying this just now and loving it. Expect a review soon.


The Organic Pharmacy Rose Rose Balm 10g (£28) is a lush pot of rosy goodness. I've used it so far on cuticles, as a hand balm and for flyaways. Just. Love. 


Wunderworkshop Turmeric CBD Oil 2ml which slightly intrigues me - I'll definitely give it a try and NEOM's fabulous Happiness Travel Size Candle (75g - £16) which is an exquisite blend of neroli, mimosa and lemon.


2 x pukka tea bags along with Wild Nutrition KSM-66 Ashwagandha Plus (£19.50) which will support the body through challenging times like anxiety and stress as well as helping with memory, immunity, sports endurance and recovery. 


Nude by Nature Radiance Powder Loose Foundation 2g and Inika Certified Organic Liquid Eyeliner - Black - Full Size (£19).


Tropic Skincare Clarifying Hair Wash 50ml which I reviewed HERE.


Alexandra Soveral Angel Balm Cleanser & Cloth 15ml (£19) which is truly lush! Expect a review soon!


As I'd spent over £20 I could pick three sachet samples -


I think it's an incredible box and I'm so glad I picked it up! Did you buy one?

No comments:

Post a Comment