Tuesday 26 February 2019

Sisley Beauty Subscription: Winter Rescue


My last Sisley Beauty Subscription arrived last week. This month it's entitled "Winter Rescue" and inside are products which help you get through the final days of winter "Cold winter days can start to take their toll on the complexion, Your skin deserves gentleness to get it through the final days of winter. Enjoy this carefully selected routine to bring comfort to your skin and soul".

There are a couple of repeat sachets this month so it's probably as well my subscription is coming to an end. I'll be sharing my favourites/buy agains from the last six months soon.



Inside this month:

Facial Mask with Linden Blossom 10ml
Sisleya L'Integral Anti-Age Anti-Wrinkle Concentrated Serum 2ml
Restorative Body Cream 15ml
PhytoBuste+Decollete 8ml (repeat product)
Soir de Lune Moisturising Body Cream 8ml (repeat product & not keen on the scent)

In all, I've really enjoyed my subscription and never say never, I might go back at some point. What's your favourite Sisley product?

No comments:

Post a Comment