Saturday 24 March 2018

Exuviance AF Vitamin C20 Serum Capsules


I've been testing out Exuviance's new AF Vitamin C20 Serum Capsules (£59)* and I have to say they are absolutely fantastic. They contain 20% maximum strength Vitamin C (plus 1% Aminofil) and visibly transform the skin. It's left radiant and plumped with brightened dark spots, nourished and silky smooth.

To use: twist open a single use capsule and apply to the face, neck, decollete and back of the hands. They can be used alone or mixed with moisturiser. Best used at night. I've found they absorb quickly and are nice to use.

L-Ascorbic Acid works as a powerful antioxidant helping to reverse the signs of skin damage caused by over-exposure to the sun. It also stimulates collagen production which in turn tightens and firms. The skin's left luminous and brightened.  Aminofil penetrates the skin's layers and stimulates collagen and hyaluronic acid production which smoothes out lines and plumps the skin.

I've found my skin looks brighter and more radiant after use. Pamela Marshall from Mortar & Milk says use on the "back of your hands to help reduce pigmentation and premature ageing".

Pick yours up HERE.

*complimentary

2 comments:

  1. How long have you been using them Sandra? I'm a bit sceptical about oral skin/hair/nail supplements, though I've had fair results with Caudalie's Vinexpert capsules. I wonder if its just an age issue; the older you get, the less things work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ali, these are actually topical! You apply the serum filled capsules directly to your skin or mixed with your moisturiser (twisting off the top). I've been pretty impressed (but totally get where you are coming with with normal beauty supplements) x

      Delete