Monday 19 March 2018

Shopping my Stash #99


Here's what I've been reaching for:

Stella Says Rosewood & Geranium Hand Rescue Balm which deeply nourishes dry hands. See my review HERE. I'll buy this again as it just works! From nknaturals London is their new whipped Raspberry Lip Balm which melts upon contact with warm lips. It's truly lush and perfect for the current wintery weather. See my recent review HERE.

From Less is More their beautiful Rose Serum which repairs, nourishes and de-frizzes hair. See my review HERE. Staying on the rosey theme we have Jane Scrivner's Rose Gold Utimate Facial Serum* see my review HERE.

I'm just loving Awaken the Senses Bath Soak Nourishing Oil to Milk** (260ml - £38) from Tropic Skincare. The scent is uplifting neroli, basil, bergamot, lime, lemon, mandarin and sweet orange. It's the perfect product to awaken and pamper your skin.

What have you been reaching for lately?

*sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program
**complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment