Thursday 29 March 2018

March Empties

Here's what I've been using up in March:



Briogeo Repair Shampoo & Conditioner (both 59ml) - I received these in a set with a fabulous Leave-In Conditioning Spray (from my friend Julie at Christmas). I liked both the products and I'll maybe repurchase at some point in the future (I'd probably say I preferred the Conditioner to the Shampoo).

Narloa Jasmine & Neroli Body Oil 125ml - I just loved this beautiful body oil. See my review HERE. It also featured in my Top Brands & Products of '17. Sure to pick it up again when my body care product stash reduces a bit!

Bodhi & Birch Mint Thé Bath & Shower Therapy 200ml - this is one of my all time favourite B&B shower scents. I know I'll re-purchase at some point. See my review HERE

Bodhi & Birch Neroli Luce Revitalising Face Oil 15ml - I love the exquisitely scented facial oil coming into late spring and summer. Sure to pick it up again and soon!

Jane Scrivner Firm Believer Definitive Body Serum 100ml* - which I loved (every Jane Scrivner product I've tried I've loved!) A rich and luxurious skin firming body serum which I really enjoyed using. See my review HERE. This one's on the to-buy list!


Pureology Hydrate Conditioner 250ml - which performed really well. I really like this brand and I'd buy this again.

Lola's Apothecary Breath of Clarity Bath & Shower Oil mini - I've tried this before and loved it. Full size is on the wishlist.

Aldi Reed Diffuser No.1 Lime, Basil & Mandarin - very impressed with this diffuser from Aldi. The scent is really lovely and the whole package (glass pot and diffuser reeds) looks great. Will buy again for sure.

KINN Beauty Body Oil 100ml** - I loved everything about this beautiful award winning range. See my thoughts on it HERE. I'll definitely buy this when my stash reduces a bit. Just love.





Sisley Black Rose Precious Face Oil sample - which came in my recent "In the Name of the Rose" beauty subscription. Oh yes, full size is on the wishlist!

Dr Teals Pure Epsom Salts Lavender 1lb - these made for a super relaxing bath and I had the best sleep ever afterwards. Will definitely pick these up again.

Dr Bronner's Orange & Lavender Lotion sample - this lotion absorbed instantly leaving the skin delicately scented. I really liked this and I'd buy full size when my stash reduces.

Botanico Vida Omega Oil 3 x 3ml sachets*** - this skin loving oil is gorgeous! I've just been sent a full size bottle so a review will be coming!

What have you been using this month?

*sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program
**sent to me as a Beauty Shortlist Awards Judge
***complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment