Thursday 7 July 2016

Kate Logan Beauty: Rose Otto Healing Balm

And I can quite honestly say....the blogger made me buy it! I spotted this gorgeous rose scented balm on Annie's Blog and being a lover of anything rose and balms I knew I'd have to have it..

I had come across Kate Logan Beauty before when I got a personalised skincare routine devised (long before I blogged) but I'd never got round to buying.

Everything is made by Kate and hand blended just when you order - how unique and lovely is that! 




The balm is a real delight. Kate grows the herbs and makes the infused herbal oils which the products are made with. This "jar of wonder" battles breakouts, dry irritable skin and calms sensitive skin types. I like that you can have it in the original formula, Vegan or Kate will blend you a safe balm for during pregnancy. 30ml retails at £17.99 plus P&P.

It's made with magic rose petal oil, rose otto essential oil, camellia oil and other skin loving oils. Use it in the morning massaging onto the face and neck, as a treatment face mask a neck treatment or as a reviving eye balm - I do so love a multi-use product!

Have you used any Kate Logan Beauty products?

4 comments:

  1. That sounds fabulous, I adore balms and especially as I suffer with eczema I find them invaluable. This is now on my list to try! Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely amazing Lucy sure you'd love it! x

      Delete
  2. AnonymousJuly 07, 2016

    So glad you loved the balm too Sandra. I just have to inhale that gorgeous scent and feel instantly uplifted not to mention the wonders it has worked on my dry patches xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scent is so dreamy! Such an amazing product x

      Delete