Thursday 14 July 2016

Feel Unique Pick 'n' Mix

Feel Unique have just launched a great "pick 'n' mix" sampling service which you can use monthly.  Pay just £3.95 to cover P&P and pick 5 samples - vials, mini tubes and sachet samples (when I ordered you could pick from 600+ samples).  You are also sent a code via email to get £3.95 your next order.

Here's what I picked:


Maison Margiela Replica Flower Market EdT 1.2ml which has notes of Tuberose, Jasmine and Rose. This seems a nice scent but perhaps not one I'd buy full size. I'll enjoy using the sample though.

However, I absolutely adore Miller Harris's Vetiver Insolent EdP 2ml and am saving up for full size bottle. I first tried it via The Perfume Society's Scent of a Man box.

I'm a fan of Aveda's stress-fix range so it was easy to pick their body creme in a 10ml tube. 

A'kin's Lavender & Anthyliss Leave-In Conditioner 10ml sachet is a fantastic product. It's featured a lot on the blog and this one will be going in my travel bag.

My final item is a trip down memory lane. I used to use all the Paul Mitchell range of hair products and their coconut scented Shampoo One (7.4ml sachet) was a firm favourite. 

Which samples did you choose?  Pick yours up HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you pointed this out as I hadn't heard about it. Thankfully I finished my spending ban yesterday, so I am going to check it out now.
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect timing and a nice cheap wee monthly offer!

      Delete