Monday 25 July 2016

July: Lately I've been Loving

July loves:


My Green Beauty S/S '16 swap with Lynda. I love everything she picked for me. See my initial thoughts HERE. Thanks again to Ria for organising! I'm enjoying trying everything and reviews will follow.



My July's Craft Gin Club box was one of my favourites. Such a delicious gin. See my thoughts HERE. Remember you can get a tenner off your first box with code BEAUTYBALM.


I totally fell head over heels for Kate Logan Beauty Rose Otto Healing Balm. It's up there as one of my all time favourite products. See my review HERE.


Strawberries from the Allotment. Such a simple and delicious pleasure.


My North Berwick mug from Time and Tide which I picked up when visiting the town. It makes me smile.


Cake! From Bostock Bakery in North Berwick - yummy.


My gorgeous starfish mug from Jersey Pottery which I absolutely love. It also holds lots of coffee :)

What have you been loving in July?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely picks - everything looks great but those cakes look amazing! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete