Wednesday 2 April 2014

INSKIN Samples - Man*kind Intensive Facial Recovery & Retro Finger Tips & Toes Butter Balm


I was recently sent a couple of samples* from INSKIN one of which I got hubby to try.  I reviewed the precious anti-ageing face oil here



Man*kind Intensive Facial Recovery* is a deep treatment oil which is scented with Petigrain, Basil and Sandalwood and can be used after shaving or as a face oil after cleansing.  My other half found it soothing and moisturising and I thought he smelt pretty good! 

Finger & Toes Butter Balm* is a rich and heavenly scented balm which has a spicy scent. It is perfect for dry and cracked hands and feet and is packed full of good things for the skin.  I did find it a bit granular rather than a smooth balm but it melted easily into the skin. Buy the full size in a retro glass jar - see here.

Have you used any INSKIN products?

*complimentary

4 comments:

  1. never heard of this brand before but love the sound of the balm xxx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either until I discovered them on Twitter. It's lush x

      Delete
  2. Interesting brand - would love to try the balm! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'd like & great that they offer sample sizes x

      Delete