Wednesday 9 April 2014

Emily Faulkner Greeting Cards


I recently picked up some Emily Faulkner Greetings Cards (blank for your own message). Aren't they so pretty.  See Emily's shop here.

As well as cards Emily sells prints, typography, watercolour and sketched map images and is available for portraiture and wedding photography.

She is based in County Durham and recently set up her business selling her gorgeous photographs of nature and nature walks.  You can see the full range here.

Follow on Twitter  

6 comments:

  1. They are pretty, love the poppy one x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, beautiful cards. I will definitely bear these in mind next time I'm looking for a greetings card with style x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have just had a look at the link. Some lovely prints and cards. I really like the hedgehog and Bamburgh castle (reminds me of childhood holidays) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the prints are gorgeous too. x

      Delete