Friday 11 April 2014

Content Limited Edition Love Collection

Since trying a sample of De Mamiel Rosey Lip Balm it's been on my ever expanding wishlist. Hubby bought me this little set from Content Beauty & Wellbeing for part of my birthday and I was ooh-ing and ahh-ing while unwrapping!  A great little set.  Pick it up here.


It contains:

De Mamiel Rosey Lip Balm (full size) - a rich and deliciously scented lip balm which moisturises the lips leaving them smelling of roses. I'm so pleased to now have this little beauty in my stash!




Therapie Roques O'Neill Cherish Skin Repair Body Serum (30ml) - I'm already a huge fan of this skin nourishing serum. It leaves the body and mind feeling cherished! The aromatics used make the serum smell gorgeous but they also heal, regenerate, tone and moisturise.

Lotus Wei Infinite Love Energy Mist (mini) - contains therapeutic essential oils and flower remedies which helps you feel love. Excited to try as I've wanted to try something from this brand for a while. You can mist it over your face, shoulders, your sheets, your room and it can help during stressful times.

Content Love Letter Tea (10g - enough for 8 cups of tea) - this tea comes in a cute little vintage style envelope and is a blend of rose petals, bilberry fruit, linden flower and lemon verbena.

One Love Organics a Little Love Pack (contains 5 samples) - I've tried these before and enjoyed them. Will pack them away for an overnight trip.

Tata Harper Love Potion Organic Perfume (sample) - I'm a huge Tata Harper fan. This scent is 100% natural and contains ten of the world's most potent aphrodisiac essential oils.  It boosts your sense of self, is anxiety reducing and mood boosting.

Sacred Chocolate Raw Cacao Heart - raw chocolate which is hand poured and wrapped with love and gratitude.  This one includes medicinal mushrooms and has a woody and earthy flavour - I'll let you know what I think once I try it!

I also received a couple of sachet samples and a 10% off card.

Have you shopped at Content Beauty & Wellbeing before?  Have you used any of these products?

14 comments:

  1. I might just have to get this - what a great set! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret it! Really fab wee set x

      Delete
  2. Oh my - what a brilliant set of goodies you have here! Love the sound of it all! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Really pleased with it all x

      Delete
  3. This looks lovely, I've never heard of it before...I love a good lip balm too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super set of samples!!!! oh lala! I am jealous now :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little set! Hubby did good! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gift, brownie points to hubby! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little box- I love the variety, and that it also contains chocolate...! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday to you and what a lovely gift from Hubby everything looks stunning! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete