Friday 4 April 2014

Cult Beauty Purchases: Kai, rms beauty & Astalift

Cult Beauty just last weekend offered an amazing gift with purchase.  I had the products in my shopping cart then out my shopping cart and then in again and so I ended up breaking my spending ban big style!

My parcel arrived yesterday and I am delighted with it. It felt so good getting some new beauty bits.  Back on the ban now (apart from a few birthday buys) and a wee re-sub to Souk Souk (my favourite beauty box)


I picked up my favourite Kai roll-on which is expensive but I love it.  I've mentioned it a few times on the blog and it featured in my March empties. So an essential purchase.

I tried the rms beauty 'un' cover up via a sample from Content Beauty & Wellbeing - see here.  Loved it so much I bought the full size.

To bring my order up to the required spend for the free gift I chose a single use Intense Replumping Moisture Mask from Astalift. The packaging is gorgeous and it would make a great gift or stocking filler.

With all orders of £40 you can choose three free samples. I only chose two as there wasn't a huge choice left - Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint (Glow) and Embryolisse Nourishing Moisturiser.

Onto the gift! It's an absolutely fab collection of goodies.


mio Workout Wonder - invigorating muscle motivating gel 30ml

Eve Lom Age-Defying Smoothing Treatment x 4 single doses

Erno Laszlo phelityl pre-cleansing oil 15ml

Aestelance Mud Mask 5ml

d.j.v. Beautenizer Volume Lash 8.2ml 

Therapie Joie Uplifting Bath Infusion 60g - (can't wait to try)

Le Soft Perfume Zazou Solid Perfume Stick 5g - full size

Cute Lipstick Queen branded cosmetic bag

Zelens 3t Complex Essential Anti-Ageing Cream 10ml

Collin Resultime Smoothing Resurfacing Mask 5ml

Alpha H Balancing & Pore Refining Mask with Jojoba 30ml

So you can see why my spending ban went off the rails! Super excited to try everything. Did you pick up the offer?

21 comments:

  1. Great purchases! Well worth breaking the ban for :-) rach xx
    AllNaturalAspirations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naughty but well worth it ;) haha! I love the Un Cover up too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a scamp! But who can blame you?! Some great brands & sizes in the GWP, and you needed the bits you ordered ;)
    Enjoy your haul, it was a well deserved treat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I'm really pleased with everything and a real treat :) x

      Delete
  4. Definitely worth breaking your spending ban for x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Really pleased with everything x

      Delete
  5. All these products look so good! I am purchasing the RMS beauty foundation next Friday! Can't wait! It's very encouraging that you loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm excited to try everything. You will love :) x

      Delete
  6. Wow, some fab products there! Can't wait to see some reviews :D!

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Super excited with the gift x

      Delete
  7. I definitely don't blame you for breaking your spending ban! It all sounds lovely and I love the print on the make up bag :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is so cute! I couldn't resist! x

      Delete
  8. Just discovered your blog and absolutely love it :) http://finestprocrastination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Naughty but can't blame you at all - what a fab GWP! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab freebie Sandra, everything looks lovely!

    Em

    Em’s Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really pleased with everything x

      Delete