Saturday 16 November 2013

Souk Souk November Beauty Box

My November Souk Souk box has just arrived and I love it!



Inner Me Beautify Me Vitamin Complex (worth £15) - the ultimate beauty supplement for skin, hair and nails.

Soak Yourself 100% Natural Soap - a handmade artisan soap which is free from SLS, parabens, mineral oils and artificial fragrances. Huge lover of bars of soap so looking forward to try it.

Freyaluna mini Try me Selection box - I've tried a selection box before - see here. I'm happy to receive these in my box - Cleansing Cream, Facial Moisturiser, Facial Tonic and Lip, Face & Body Butter sample. Great try me size (and I'll re-use the pots!)

Also nice to see Tracey from  in the Souk Souk mag.

Did you get this month's box?  What are your thoughts on the contents?

14 comments:

  1. I just received mine this morning also! :-) Haven't tried anything yet, but they do look good xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great box with some lovely brands to try xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been interested in the Beautify Vitamins for a while - love the packaging. I need to subscribe to Souk Souk x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a good box this month isn't it? I am thrilled with mine too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sandra, just wanted to let you know I still read all your posts (LOVE), I just don't have much time these days to always leave comments. *smooches* :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thanks very much. Do appreciate that :) x

      Delete
  6. I LOVED this month! I have never been disappointed with a SoukSouk box and I've been subscribed since they started! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was only one box I wasn't wowed about. My favourite beauty box x

      Delete