I was recently sent HealGel Intensive* (30ml - £37.50) to try and review. I'm already a huge fan of HealGel Eye* and you can see my review here.
HealGel Intensive is an aqueous gel which is light, non-greasy, easily absorbed and lightly scented. I love that it is a multi-purpose product - one of my favourite kinds! It helps deliver active elements to the areas most needed and boosts collagen production.
Initially created by a team of plastic surgeons and a dermatological Biochemist to help shorten post-op recovery time for cosmetic surgery procedures.
Suitable for all skin types it has a variety of uses -
- It can help ease skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema
- Reduce the appearance of scars and stretchmarks
- Relive bruises, strains and burns
- Calm, cool and soothe irritations
- Reduce redness and swelling
- Fight blemishes/acne
- Firm the skin
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Can be used to help de-puff eye bags
- Use as a primer before applying make up
To use: apply a small amount to clean and unbroken skin up to three times a day.
I've been using the HealGel Intensive as a primer, to relieve areas of eczema, as an eye gel and on dry patches of skin.
Have you used this product? What are your thoughts?