Sunday 10 November 2013

Cult Beauty Wishlist

I simply love browsing Cult Beauty website. Here is my current wishlist:

Aesop London Travel Kit (£47) - which contains mini sizes of best selling products which are just the perfect size to try me/travel.

Tata Harper Deluxe Beauty Set (£53) - this set contains 7 facial trial sizes.


Therapie Joie Bath Infusion (£42) - I'm a huge fan of the Himalayan Detox Salts. This latest launch is said to lift your spirits and comfort.



REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil (£30) - the best bath oil in the world! 


Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Night Time Ritual (£65) - my favourite Aromatherapy Associates Bath & Shower Oil. I can be sure of a good night's sleep after using it.  Love that this set also comes with a candle and deep relax balm.


Miller Harris Rose en Noir EDP (£65) - I think this rose scent sounds simply gorgeous and a girl can never have too much perfume!

What's on your wishlist?

*photos courtesy of Cult Beauty

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I want everything but I really have my eye on that Tata Harper Deluxe Beauty Set :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is so tempting! Agree it looks fab x

      Delete
  2. i need to stop looking at the website, my purse gets lighter just thinking about it! the aesop travel kit looks amazing xxx
    mollyox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be more than happy with that lot, especially the Moroccan Rose Bath Oil and Aromatherapy Deep Relax Night Ritual kit x

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Was in SpaceNK at the weekend and the gift sets are amazing to see! x

      Delete
  4. Oh my these all look/seem gorgeous! I too would probably fall for Rose en Noir! As you said, a girl can never have too many perfumes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your Cult Beauty wishlist is almost identical to the one I've got written down :D x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete