Sunday 3 November 2013

Autumn Beauty Swap

Katie at Curled Fantasies tweeted asking if anyone wanted to join in on an Autumn Box Swap. I always find them lots of fun and decided to sign up. I was paired with Carrieanne at Beauties Unlocked.  You can see what I sent her here

Unfortunately, my box never arrived and Carrieanne very kindly sent me another!




There are some lovely handmade goodies from two companies based in Leeds - Kallisto Creams and It's Hand Made.

Kallisto Creams - Orange & Shea Butter Souffle Bath Bomb - this smells fab. Looking forward to having a soak in the bath.  There is also a cocoa & orange lip balm which is super moisturising on the lips as well as smelling yummy.

From It's Hand Made - English Rose heart shaped bath bombs and a Lime & Ginger Soap.  Lots of lovely things to pamper myself with.

Lush Silky Underwear Dusting Powder - love a bit of Lush. Not tried this particular product before. It smells lovely.

Simply yummy Joe & Seph's Gourmet Popcorn in Toffee Apple & Cinnamon - nom nom nom! I've had this popcorn before and it is delicious.

Neutrogena Hand Cream 50ml - I seem to be going through loads of hand creams at the moment so this will come in useful. Not used this brand for years.

Savon L'Eau de Cologne boxed soap, Champagne & Rose Scented Candle in a Tin, Sen Bamboo & Green Tea Bath & Shower Gel - a brand I've not heard of before. This is free from SLS.

Bomb Cosmetics Butter Based Bath Melts and Peaceful and Tranquility Bath Salts and a lovely little note.

And..I forgot to photo it with the rest above - an Urban Decay Glide on Pencil in Juju - I've been using this a lot since I got it. A really wearable shade, love it.



Thanks so much again Carrieanne for sending me these goodies and to Katie for organising the swap.

Have you done any swap boxes recently?

9 comments:

  1. Looks lovely. I especially like the sound of anything from Bomb Cosmetics the goodies online look amazing. Enjoy your pamper :) x

    Kate - A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really can't wait to try things out. Thanks x

      Delete
  2. Lots of lovely bath-time treats! The orange and shea butter bomb sounds delightful :) Lovely popcorn there too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to trying it and eating the popcorn x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are such fun! oooh look forward to see what you receive! x

      Delete
  4. wow you got some lovely things :) I haven't heard of quite a few of the brands before, but definitely want to look a couple up now :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely some pampering time for me x

      Delete
  5. What a fab idea! And what a lot of lovely treats x

    ReplyDelete