Wednesday 13 November 2013

Love Lula Beauty Box - November 2013


I'm loving the fact that I'll use every item in November's Love Lula Beauty Box.

Included this month is:

Cowshed Cow Herb Restoring Hand Cream 50ml (full size worth £8) - this hand cream has been made to celebrate 15 years (yes, really!) of award-winning products. This special anniversary edition contains Lavender for healing and Fennel to soothe and restore. Smells lovely! I'll be keeping this until I use up a few I've currently got on the go.

Herbarmacy Mallow Beauty Balm 15g (£7.25) - I'm a huge fan of Herbfarmacy's Hard Working Hand's Cream - see my review here.  This balm can be used like a serum or in place of your moisturiser or night cream. I love a multi-purpose product!

REN Neroli & Grapefruit Body Wash 50ml (£3.75) - I've used this before and enjoyed it - but not as much as REN's Moroccan Rose Otto! Great for an uplifting morning shower.

REN Neroli & Grapefruit Body Cream 50ml (£4.50) - a rich body cream scented with Neroli & Grapefruit. Makes for the perfect matching set with the body wash.

Weleda Oat Replenishing Shampoo 18ml (80p) - from the brand new Weleda hair care range. Great for hair which needs nourishment and moisture. Looking forward to trying this!

A great box.  Amazing value at £10.00 (plus £2.50 P&P). Did you get it this month?  What are your thoughts?

20 comments:

  1. What a great selection of green products! :-) Enjoy them. I am very interested in the beauty balm by Herbarmacy, it will be interesting to see how you get on. Xx

    Kinderhealthandbeauty.bLogspot.co.uK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Really pleased this month. Will do it seems a good product x

      Delete
  2. I'm totally kicking myself for not being in on this one. Weleda and Cowshed and Ren? *goes off to cry*

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwh Ali! It is a pretty good box this month I must admit x

      Delete
  3. Such a good box this month x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The balm looks lovely and a good size as well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems really nice. Looking forward to trying it out x

      Delete
  5. I was so excited about the mallow beauty balm, it was one of my favourite products I tried when I went on the open day and now I have a pot :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh great goodies in this box! I really want to try more REN products! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really pleased with the selection! I love REN x

      Delete
  7. Ahhh! The more I see the LoveLula box the more I want it. I just have the SoukSouk subscription but I am hoping that someone will buy me the LoveLula one for Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed! Sure you'd love it. Only been a couple of months I've not been wowed by it but always good value x

      Delete
  8. what a lovely selection! the Weleda Oat Replenishing Shampoo especially is something that I would definitely invest in. hope you like it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really pleased with the selection this month. x

      Delete
  9. What a lovely box - I'd use everything in it too love the sound of the Weleda shampoo - in fact like the sound of everything! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like a great box and I would love to try all the products you got. It's not often you can say that about the contents of one subscription box is it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really pleased with it. Love that everything will be used x

      Delete