Tuesday 22 May 2012

Spending Ban Update

I first mentioned my spending ban here.  So far I've done not bad (surprisingly!)  In week 1 (14-20th May) I only spent £10.41!  (and I managed to get a beauty product too!).  My mum gave me a voucher for £1 off Glamour magazine so I picked up the Angelica Face Toner in WHSmith (travel size).  I took lunches and herbal tea bags to work, and I picked up juice and water.  All in all I was quite impressed with myself!  Week 2 has not started off as well! x

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! :) You can save a lot from packing lunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressed - I need to take tips! Looking forward to hearing about Week 2 :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I really need to follow your example and do the same! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not been good this week though! Will update next Mon x

      Delete