Monday 28 May 2012

Spending Ban Update - Week 2

After being so good on my first week of my spending ban I found last week I couldn't stop spending!

On Monday I picked up Elemis Absolute Eye Serum as I had a £5 off voucher so spend £21.60 - oops.  On Wednesday I went for G&Ts after work sitting outside in the sunshine and spent about £20 and on Friday night I went for tapas with some friends and spent £24.  On Saturday went to the local Beer Garden and spent a tenner. So not a good week - but I had fun! Must try and do better this week! x

6 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 28, 2012

    So you switched from beauty to booze and food. LOL! Honestly though, the weather has been glorious and much overdue, so I think you can be forgiven.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made me realise that I was on a spending ban a few months ago, except I can't remember when it started or how long I was meant to do it for! So clearly failed at that.... :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) I'm not doing very well on week 3 either! x

      Delete
  3. I'd definitely blame the weather, I've spent so much this weekend, mostly on food/ drinks/ travel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes good idea (weather was so lovely) x

      Delete