Wednesday 9 May 2012

The Edinburgh Natural Soap Company



I picked up this Organic Shea Butter Bath Truffle scented with Sweet Orange, Geranium, Frankincense & Lime Essential Oils and topped with rose petals at a recent local Farmer's Market.  It's gorgeous!

You can read more about the Edinburgh Natural Soap Company here.  They also have a Facebook page which you can access here.

As this is rather large (and decadent) for one bath I've divided it into four - so four baths for £3.75 - makes it much more cost effective.  Smells delicious, is super moisturising and relaxing.

Next time I'm going to pick up The Queen Bee Body Bar, a massage bar in it's own wee tin (£6.50) and the Bath Melts - you get four in a little heart shaped tin.  They retail at £6.  Great for presents too.

8 comments:

  1. the truffle sounds lovely and economical if you can get four baths from it. I shall have to read more about the company, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fab! I can't wait to try other things from the range :) x

      Delete
  2. It sounds lovely, and a bit of a bargain if you get four baths!

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it smells yummy (and is relaxing too!) x

      Delete
  3. Sounds really nice :) I wonder if it's from Scotland? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bath melts sound gorgeous, I love discovering local beauty products!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they also have a stall at the Stockbridge market! x

      Delete