Friday 4 May 2012

Easy Living & Marie Claire Magazine Freebies


I picked up the Easy Living Magazine freebie today (well two of the magazines so I could get both free gifts).  There is a choice between Wai Wang Exfoliating Body Scrub or Mei Dao Rich Nourishing Body Cream - both 70ml and scented with White Lotus and Yi Yi Ren - smells really nice, slightly floral.

Marie Claire Magazine are offering a full size The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain worth £10 in two shades.  I do love a freebie! Do you think you'll get either offer?  Instyle is also out with a free Nails Inc Nail Polish in a choice of three shades.

11 comments:

  1. I was tempted by the Instyle offer when I saw it yesterday, I love Nails Inc! I like the sound of the Lip & Cheek Stain though, The Body Shop's make up is usually really good xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love magazine freebies! Its really nice x

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love a nice magazine freebie, love the look of the lip and cheek stain.

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want to get the marie claire magazine, i love the body shop makeup range, its soo good (: xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, the freebie is really good choice of two shades x

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the heads up! I have lost my Benetint [nooooooooo!] and can't really afford to splash out for another one so I will be checking out this body shop cheek tint.
    Is it good?

    www.lifeslittlestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem :) I love a magazine freebie! x

      Delete
  5. I picked up both of the Rituals products too, was only going to get one but thought why not! :) x

    ReplyDelete