Sunday 6 May 2012

Bliss Lid + Lash Wash Make Up Remover

I got the lid+lash wash in my Amitee box.  It retails at £12.30 for 110ml. The size I got in the box is 30ml which is worth £5.

It's fab!  Probably the best eye make up remover I've ever used.  You only need a little bit of product on a cotton wool pad, sweep it over your eyelids a few times and all eye make up comes off.  It's extra soothing with added Chamomile and there is no sting or film over your eyes after use.

Its a light oil free gel formula and Bliss say you can even store it in the fridge which is great for de-puffing eyes.

I'll definitely re-purchase this product (although I am sure this travel size will last a while) Have you used this product before?


11 comments:

  1. It sounds perfect, good idea storing it in the fridge too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really a fab product and definitely one I'll re-purchase x

      Delete
  2. pues no lo conocia pero lo anoto eh! besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this but it sounds great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love Bliss products! The quality, the scent everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks good in fact! Good to know not much rubbing is required. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) I think this little one will last quite a while too x

      Delete
  6. I've had the chance to try Bliss in the past and it's a great line. And I happen to be looking for a good eye make up remover. Thanks for sharing.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete