Wednesday 11 January 2012

Nivea Pure & Natural Body Lotion 250ml


I picked this lotion up last week and have been using it in the morning after my shower.

95% of natural origin, paraben, colour, silicone and mineral oil free.  It is a really effective lotion with a light texture which sinks easily into the skin.

Scented with chamomile and contains Argan oil it has a fresh floral scent.  Suitable for normal/dry skin.

Retails at Boots (£3.57) and Superdrug (£3.49) and I guess it will be available in the supermarket too.  A great everyday lotion at a bargain price.  Have you tried it?


p.s. Asda are selling it at £2 - a bargain!

11 comments:

  1. Nivea is a great skincare line. This product sounds like a dream.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried it and I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good, and a bargain too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried this lotion but I've tried other ones from the Nivea range and they're always worth buying xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the lotion i use its really good
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Girlie Blogger, I'd definitely recommend it, its cheap but great x

    @Drama and Makeup, I think its up there with my favourite cheaper body lotion - Palmers cocoa butter x

    @Lucy, I'd recommend it - its a lovely lotion and great for the price x

    @Beth, definitely great value for money as well as being nice to use x

    @Beauty Fiend, its fab and one I'd definitely buy again x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great!!! Would love to give it a try :)
    Nice blog honey <3 Hope you check out & follow mine!
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Rakhshanda, its really nice and cheap! Your blog is great! Now following x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Nivea I have been using it for years without fail.
    http://www.beautymakeupaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just such a nice product! Picked up a spare in Asda for £2 - bargain! x

      Delete
  10. I use Nivea .Nivea Pure and Natural Body Lotion. A young skin renews its surface layers every two to three weeks. Over time, as we age and our skin experience sun, stress, pollution, poor diet and poor water intake, the cell turnover rate slows down causing the upper most layer of the skin to become thicker.I am satisfied.To get more BODY LOTION visit: vegantreeowl.com.au.

    ReplyDelete