Thursday 1 August 2019

Naturisimo Wish List

I love checking out Naturisimo's Newest arrivals - there's always something there which catches my eye...


Every OSKIA product I've tried I've loved. This latest launch - SPF30 Vitamin Mist (£46 - 100ml) sounds perfect for everyday use or holidays. 


Trilogy's latest launch along with the Vitamin C Moisturising Lotion is their Vitamin C Booster Treatment (£29.50 - 12.5ml) which is a 2 week brightening treatment with 6% high potency natural Vit C which brightens and makes the skin more luminous. 



French Girl has been on my wishlist like forever and of course I "need" Eau de Neroli Floral Mist (£18 - 60ml) which is a beautiful floral toner. While we're at it I'll also have Nectar de Neroli Facial Oil Elixir (sounds lush!) (£44 - 30ml).


From Captain Blankenship I'm drooling over their Golden Waves Sea Salt Shimmer Spray (£28 - 118ml, £16 - 59ml) which would be perfect for summer or holidays or to brighten up a dull winter day! 




I'm also lusting after Odacite's Blue Aura Cleansing Water (£39 - 120ml) as I love this brand. Everything I've tried from it so far has been top notch. This cleansing potion will remove pollution, impurities and make up in one easy step.

I've also got my eye on their All Embracing Serum with Watermelon & Hibiscus Crystal Infused Hydration (£95 - 50ml) which sounds like perfection for long lasting hydration and to calm both the skin and mind.

What's on your Naturisimo wishlist?

1 comment:

  1. I came across Trilogy Vitamin C Booster Treatment as well and really want to give it a try in the future to see how well it could brighten my skin. It's on my wishlist for now.

    ReplyDelete