Tuesday 27 August 2019

*Love Lula - ESSE Skincare Light Body Moisturiser

*productsample I received this ESSE Skincare Light Body Moisturiser (200ml - £45) as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program for an honest review.


I'm a huge fan of the brand having tried several of their products to date - see my reviews HEREHERE and HERE.

The Light Body Moisturiser comes in a glass pump action bottle and the moisturiser has a light texture which is easily absorbed.


I decanted some into two plastic bottles so I could try it out on holiday (I loved its fresh floral, vanilla and slightly minty cooling scent). It looks like it's tinted but it's not!


Formulated with Marula oil which is rich in essential omega fatty acids, Kigelia which is known to repair sun damage, Buchu extract reduces oiliness and tones, Manketti for it's omega oils and UV protection along with Aloe Vera extract which heals and soothes.

To use: apply all over the body after bathing. It can also be used on hands and nails. 

My sun parched skin's been loving this light moisturiser which has a lotion like texture. It absorbs quickly, leaves the skin feeling deeply yet lightly moisturised and the skin is left with a delicate scent.

What's your favourites from the range?

No comments:

Post a Comment