Thursday 29 August 2019

*Love Lula Beauty Box: August 2019

*productsample Love Lula's monthly beauty box is sent to me as one of their accredited bloggers. All thoughts are genuine and reviews will follow!


I received my August Love Lula Beauty Box on Tuesday after my holidays so these are just my initial thoughts. Fuller reviews will follow. 

I must say however I loved the INIKA Lip Glaze in Rosewood (which is such a wearable shade) from very first go! It deeply nourishes as well as giving the lips a pop of very wearable colour (and it tastes of oranges!) It normally retails at £18 and the whole box costs £14.95 a month in the UK recurring making this the monthly beauty box to BUY. The whole box this month is worth £61!



From newish brand at Love Lula we have Nature's Kitchen Gentle Therapy Rescue Cream (50ml - £8.99) which can help to reduce inflammations, skin flare ups, eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis along with helping to soothe sunburn or other irritations. It feels really nice on the skin with a neutral scent (I could have done with this on holiday!)


From Laidbare we have their In Safe Hands Hand Cream (50ml - £6.99) which intensely nourishes dry hands (it's perfect for summertime when the sun makes our hands drier) or after gardening. This is the perfect hand cream to take into autumn too! I love it.


I'm a huge fan of Madara and am never disappointed to see one of their products in a box. This month we've received their Deep Moisture Eye Contour Cream (15ml - £26) which has a light texture which absorbs instantly around the eye area. Looking forward to testing this out.


Rounding up the box this month is a sachet of Ayumi Turmeric & Argan Oil Body Wash (10ml) which is the perfect try-me-size/for holidays/the gym.

What are your thoughts this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment