Wednesday 28 August 2019

Latest in Beauty: Life's A Beach - August 19 Edit

I was excited to spot two new to me brands, one completely new and one I'd heard of but not tried before in the August Latest in Beauty edit. I go for 6 items a month - Beauty Enthusiast - which costs £15 a month.


New to me brand is Blossom Cosmetics and I picked two of their products - Neroli Toning Water (60ml) and Monoi de Taiti Hand & Body Cream (30ml) which seem really nice. I'm looking forward to testing them out. The second new to me brand Isle of Paradise (which I had heard of) and inside is a full size of their Medium Self-Tanning Water which is worth £18.95. Looking forward to giving it a go.

I'd used lovely Prismologie before so was excited to have their Rose Quartz & Rose Comforting Hand & Cuticle Cream (40ml) back in my stash as it's a decent size and nice to use.  I love some of System Professional's other items so can't wait to try their BB Instant Reset Dry Shampoo (65ml).  

The final item is from SportFX and is their Performance Powder+Bronzer Compact Duo SPF 15 in Light which seems good going by first use.


What did you pick in August? (remember there's still time to pick up an August edit)!

No comments:

Post a Comment