Tuesday 25 September 2018

Juno Skincare

A couple of months ago I received a beautiful and unexpected parcel from Julie at Juno Skincare and inside was three skincare essentials. I'd tried a few samples in the past (REVIEW) so I knew the brand was gorgeous as well skin loving and effective (it's also award winning too!) You can pick up the Beauty Shortlist Winners Bundle HERE.


WOW!


Pure Purifying & Reviving Cleanser 200ml (£39) - which comes in a huge pump action bottle. The cleanser is a rich cream with a light aromatic scent which easily removes make up and daily grime. 

To use: pump out a small amount of cleanser, massage onto the eyes, face and neck and remove with the warmed damp muslin cloth.


Elan Face Tonic Spritzer (100ml) is my favourite of the trio (I'm now more than half way through it). 


The spritz will tone, hydrate and refresh the skin. Use it after cleansing or as a pick-me-up throughout the day.

To use: Spritz onto the skin as needed.


The final item in the trio Julie very kindly sent me is her Eternelle Moisturiser for Face (50ml - £43) which has a delicious rich texture and feel on the skin. This aromatic cream deeply nourishes plumping and firming.

To use: apply a small amount AM and PM alone or layered with Joie.


What's your favourite product from Juno Skincare?

No comments:

Post a Comment