Sunday 2 September 2018

Naturisimo 10th Birthday Discovery Box

Naturisimo created a fabulous discovery box worth £188 and costing only £19.95 for their 10th Birthday (wow how did that happen!) The box has of course now sold out!


The star product for me (and probably a lot of others) is Tata Harper's Elixir Vitale 10ml (which is worth a staggering £116!) A review will follow on this one!


Also inside is new to me brand Agent Nateur. There is a 1.5ml try-me vial of their Holi Oil Refining Youth Serum. Full size costs £113 for 30ml (and will probably never be in my shopping basket) so this is great to try.

From Inlight is a 2ml sachet of their Intensive Line Softner (full size 28ml retails at £78) so again, this is nice to try and gets rave reviews!

From Aromatherapy Associates is 3ml Fine Line Face Oil which I'm looking forward to trying. Huge fan of this lovely brand.

There are 3 products I've used several times before which are great additions to the box - Caudalie's Premier Cru The Cream 15ml, Aurelia Probiotic Skincare's Refine & Polish Miracle Balm 20ml and Madara's SOS Hydra Moisture & Radiance Mask 12.5ml.

The final items are two Neal's Yard Remedies sachet samples - Frankincense Intense Lift Serum 2ml and Frankincense Intense Lift Cream 2g. I've wanted to try these products so these samples are great.

Did you manage to pick up a box? What are your thoughts on the contents? Oh and Many Happy Returns Naturisimo!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get one because Naturismo made it exclusive for UK. After a while It said it was a mistake but it was sold out. I hate Naturisimo right now.

    ReplyDelete