Saturday 22 September 2018

MOA The Green Fairy Hand & Lip Balm

I'm a huge fan of MOA (as you'll know I've done several reviews on the blog which you can see HEREHEREHERE and HERE - so I can safely say I'm a huge fan!) I was chosen as most helpful member over on the Love Lula Natural Beauty Club over on Facebook (made my day) and this latest launch by MOA was one of my picks!


The packaging is super-cute (and would make the perfect small gift or stocking filler). It costs £13.50 for 12g and comes in a cute little reusable tin with a recyclable cardboard outer sleeve. 

"summon the spirit of The Green Fairy with this absinthe dual-purpose salvation balm, a non-greasy formula to soften dry cuticles, hands and lips".

Formulated with caster oil, shea and cocoa butters which smoothes and soothes, candelilla wax which nourishes, stevia leaves a sweet taste on the lips, absinthe, yarrow extract and a blend of essential oils of grapefruit, lemon peel, peppermint, fennel and aniseed. It's got a lush herbal fruity flavour (it seems kind of like what I'd imagine absinthe to taste/smell like!)

To use: apply a small amount to lips, cuticles, dry hands and flyaways. It's super rich and deeply nourishes and cares for the hands and lips.


The pot's a handy size to pop in your desk drawer, pocket or handbag.

Thanks again, Love Lula! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment