Saturday 5 August 2017

Juno Skincare: Made with Peace, Love & Simplicity


Despite following Juno Skincare on Twitter I hadn't truly looked at the gorgeous Brighton based brand until I spotted they were featured in this month's Psychologies mag and of course I couldn't resist a little purchase..


I picked 2 products and founder and formulator Julie very kindly added a few samples.  The range is absolutely exquisite and the small sizes perfect try-me's before buying full sizes or for holidays. I'm very tempted by the Revelation Kit with Pixie Bag (always good to have back ups..)

The two products I picked up are:

Joie Face Oil 4ml (£8.90) which refines, balances and nourishes all skin types. Absorbing instantly it leaves the skin moisturised, toned and glowing. Use AM and PM. It's such a beautiful oil and my skin is loving it.

Ingredients: Kiwi Seed oil, Rice Bran oil, Borage oil, Pumpkin seed oil, Pomegranate oil, Argan oil, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Linden Blossom, Geranium, Frankincense and Rose essential oils, Rosehip & Vitamin E oils.

Julie-Anne EdP 5ml (£7) which has been blended to capture long summer days and travel to far-away places. With citrus, jasmine, rose, linden blossom and neroli notes. It has a light powdery floral scent which is perfect for anytime of the year or day.

Samples:

Pure Reviving Cleanser - a rich cleanser which removes all make up and daily grime leaving the skin feeling clean and nourished, Mon Ami Hand Cream - which leaves the hands deliciously soft and nurtured and Illume Lip Glaze which is scented with Julie-Anne perfume and Hyaluronic acid nourishes and plumps. The lips are left looking glossy, with a light tint and in great condition.

I've really been enjoying all the products I've tried - it really is a beautiful brand. Have you tried any products from Juno Skincare?

No comments:

Post a Comment