Tuesday 1 August 2017

Travel Treats

Here are my top travel picks: 


From Maddi Alexander we have the clever Love Swimwear Naturally Beautiful Swimwear Wash* (£10) which has an uplifting citrus scent. It's perfect to clean and protect your swimwear from chlorine, salts and sunscreen and is in a travel friendly 100ml size.  I also love their Naturally Beautiful Travel Laundry Wash* (£10) which is scented with rose geranium and lavender essential oils. It will gently clean clothes and underwear leaving them fresh and delicately scented (a must-have for holidays!)


I'm also packing two travel sizes from bodhi & birch - their new Desert Rose Facial Oil (£12 for 5ml). See my review here and Botanical Dew Hand & Body Wash (£5.50 for 50ml) which can also be used as a hand wash. See my review here.

From Awake Organics a travel size of their fabulous Aura Clean Natural Deodorant* (£4.50 for 10g) is a must. It keeps you feeling fresh all day long! See my review HERE.

The tiny heart shaped travel soaps from Bloomtown are perfect for travel as well as being super sweet.

My final pick is a mini sample candle from Zing Organics with invigorating May Chang & Geranium (with every £30 spend Zing will send you a freebie). You can see the full range in the SHOP.

Are any of these in your travel bag?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment