Thursday 24 August 2017

New Finds in Fife: East Neuk Candle Co, Essential Aromatherapy, Tea Lovers' Company, Balgove Larder

We had a few days away in St Andrews last week (and ate lots of amazing food!) I love searching out new to me companies and products and came across some fab ones.


east neuk candle co, a mother and daughter team who handcraft a beautiful range of candles in quirky & unusual scents. I chose Granny's Rhubarb Crumble which is a delicious warming fruity blend. Expect a review shortly! I love the simple packaging and a new to me candle brand excites!


As you'll know I love anything rose and this Himalayan Rose Tea from Tea Lovers' Company is truly delicious. It's great to know that you can order online too! I love that they give back - with all profits going to educational charities. Read more here. I picked mine up at the fabulous Balgove Larder (which is total foodie heaven - with farm shop, cafe and steak barn).


Essential Aromatherapy was a find in St Monan's at The Diving Gannet - a cafe and shop selling local crafts and gifts (well worth a visit if you are in the area). I picked up their Room Spray which is a delicious blend of Lavender, Peppermint and Clary Sage. You can also pick up Linda's products from her online SHOP.


And back at Balgove Larder I picked up a mini Noble Isle Handwash in Sea of Green (huge fan of their Summer Rising scent) and a Balgove Larder mini branded Tuberose Candle (lush).

Have you picked up any new to you brands on your summer hols?

No comments:

Post a Comment